in need of a Fivey post, not alot flying about these days. enjoy x
An original sketch for the winner of my fanfic contest as part of their prize! (I’ll mail it off soon dear winner! Fear not!)
Oh hey, look! Awesome things that are totally going on my wall!
For the curious, the request that led to this spiffiness:
“Fivey and Ten standing with their backs up against a wall on either side of an open doorway. They’re waiting for the monster (something suitably cheesy/scary like a giant space slug with sharp teeth) that’s visible down the hallway between them, ready to surprise it (they’ve got a trap rigged up involving a kettle and some string).”
1. I may or may not have announced “Geronimo!” before dashing to my car in a rainstorm tonight.
2. Wore TARDIS leggings to skate in my bout yesterday; ended up chatting about the awesomeness of classic episodes with a fellow Whovian at the afterparty.
3. I own no less than five t-shirts now that feature a TARDIS on them somewhere. Plus one that says “Bow Ties Are Cool”
4. Tiny Daleks everywhere. Seriously. All of my notes at work have tiny Daleks lurking in the margins.
5. The fanfiction. I feel like I ought to be vaguely ashamed of this, but I’m really not. It’s at least getting me writing again, and that’s never a bad thing.
The Bang Pow leggings came from Amazon, seller called VIP Boutique.
The TARDIS leggings Hot Topic.
First chapter is now live. Story synopsis:
What happened to the Starship Titanic on Pete’s World? Alt!Fifth Doctor and Astrid save London from catastrophe. Menacing robots, decorative vegetables, and perhaps a little romance within.
Five seems concerned. He should be.
I’ll post the full cover art when the first chapter of Unsinkable is online.